Springtime ISS Pass
The International Space Station (ISS) is making evening passes over much of the United States this week. The best pass for Tucson was tonight (although we get more, tonight’s was the brightest). I drove down to Saguaro National Park East and snapped a few shots.
Those are my favorite pics from tonight (for more, you can always check out my Flickr Stream).
As we approach summer, it is sometimes possible to see more than one ISS pass per night, especially as you go farther north. We had two passes last night in Tucson. I have seen up to four passes per night listed for Seattle. To find out when to see the ISS, be sure to check Heavens-Above or the Spaceweather Simple Satellite Tracker.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation