Sunset and The Night Sky
Just a couple of quick sunset pics from tonight.
Now a couple of night shots from Saguaro National Park East.
Nothing special, just enjoying taking some shots. Here’s your project: how many planets can you find?
No comments yet.
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera
- Venus and Neptune
- A Night On Kitt Peak
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things