Haven’t posted in a long time but going to start again. There are five naked eye planets right now. A few days ago, I got up and took some pictures. Here are labeled versions to help you find them.
This morning, the crescent Moon moved down by Venus and Mercury. Here is that trio rising.
Tonight is the sunset over Kitt Peak so you might see another post today on that if the skies hold.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation