Kitt Peak Sunset
Tonight and the next few nights are when the Sun sets behind Kitt Peak from my usual photography spot on its journey south (it will do the same in early February on its way back north). These are some of my favorite sunsets. I got a hint of a cloudtop green/blue flash as well as some greens and blues at sunset.
The clouds made the sky particularly brilliant right after sunset as well.
Looking forward to seeing what I get tomorrow night!
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation