Finally A Clear Night for Sunset in Tucson!
It has been a very long and cloudy rainy season here in Tucson which has really slowed down photograph. Well, finally broke tonight. Still some scattered clouds, but I got the sunset pics again with several green flashes. Tonight they were very prominently visible to the naked eye…I am a little surprised that they weren’t a little more prominent in the photos.
Finally, one wider shot of the post-sunset sky.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation