San Diego Sunset
I haven’t blogged in a while. Tucson has been dreadful this summer for observing and photographing. But I am getting ready to redo the layout of this blog and try to get back into things this fall.
Right now at I am at a meeting in San Diego. I was able to hit Sunset Cliffs tonight for sunset (of course!) Nice sunset with a strong mirage and several green flashes breaking off the top. Not going to say much more, just post the pics.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation