Comet PanSTARRS Gets Brighter
I was out again tonight…and Comet PanSTARRS brightened a bit from last night. Tonight it was visible to the naked eye for a while…fairly easily as well. If you haven’t seen it yet, try tomorrow night when the comet will be just above the crescent Moon. Unfortunately, I will be traveling but will try to get photos on my layover! Yes, I am that determined!
So here are a few shots from tonight…you can see a plane passing through a couple of them.
3 Comments »
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation