Venus and the Moon at Dawn
I just got a Canon 60D and so I had a little extra motivation to get up this morning to photograph Venus and the Moon (that and I am trying to shift my sleeping schedule for the Disney Marathon Sunday). I am glad I did. They were a lovely pair this morning and I was happy to take my first astrophotos with a new camera.
Venus is nearing the end of its morning appearance and will be passing behind the Sun on March 28th and moving into the evening sky a few weeks after that. So early risers should enjoy Venus now before it gets too low to observe.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation