Sunset, the Moon, Mars and Saturn
The weather is clearing in Tucson so photography is happening on a more regular basis. First up, a sunset through low clouds.
Next up, the Moon and Mars were right next to each other and passing through some thing clouds for an interesting picture.
No comments yet.
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera
- Venus and Neptune
- A Night On Kitt Peak
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things
- Two Morning Comets