Mercury Fades as Jupiter and Venus Draw Closer
It is getting harder to see Mercury. My friend in Florida said he couldn’t see it tonight. However, Tucson has less humidity and more transparent skies. Still, you can tell Mercury is fading fast. Look for it in this pic at the bottom right by the tree, just above the rooftop.
Jupiter and Venus are close enough together I can zoom in and get a pic of the Galilean Moons. Only three were visible tonight. Europa is the missing Moon.
See how much longer you can spot Mercury after sunset. Even when it is lost to the twilight, you will still have the converging Venus and Jupiter to admire.
No comments yet.
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy