Today is a great time to see Venus during the day. The Moon is passing just a hair less than three degrees north of the Moon (around 22UT which is about 3pm MST or about now). Find the slender crescent Moon and Venus is about three finger widths (held at arms length) beneath it. Very easy to see today.
And pretty easy to photograph. Took this shot a few minutes before 3pm in Tucson.
No comments yet.
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera
- Venus and Neptune
- A Night On Kitt Peak
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things
- Two Morning Comets