Today is a great time to see Venus during the day. The Moon is passing just a hair less than three degrees north of the Moon (around 22UT which is about 3pm MST or about now). Find the slender crescent Moon and Venus is about three finger widths (held at arms length) beneath it. Very easy to see today.
And pretty easy to photograph. Took this shot a few minutes before 3pm in Tucson.
No comments yet.
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera