Super Bowl Sunset
Some of us were fortunate enough to live where sunset occurred over halftime so we could sneak out and avoid the invariably overhyped halftime show (and in the unlikely event that it turned out to be great and everyone was talking about it, there is always Youtube).
Now back to watch the end of the Super Bowl.
No comments yet.
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera
- Venus and Neptune
- A Night On Kitt Peak
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things