Super Bowl Sunset
Some of us were fortunate enough to live where sunset occurred over halftime so we could sneak out and avoid the invariably overhyped halftime show (and in the unlikely event that it turned out to be great and everyone was talking about it, there is always Youtube).
Now back to watch the end of the Super Bowl.
No comments yet.
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy