Some Year End/New Year Photos
Just a few photos for you. First, from New Year’s Eve, the glow of sunset, Venus near the horizon, the Moon and Jupiter (above and left of the Moon) taken with my fisheye lens.
Next a green flash from the setting Sun with the telescopes of Kitt Peak visible on the mountain just to the left.
Finally, Venus setting over saguaros near the bottom of the Catalina Highway.
Here’s to a great 2012!
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation