Bad Universe Episode #2
Tomorrow night (October 6th) is episode #2 of Phil Plait’s Bad Universe. As they say, check your local listing for the time. The topic this time is alien invasion. What would happen if aliens tried to take over Earth? How would they do it? If you read his book Death From the Skies, you have a clue that you are in for some surprises. Here’s a teaser.
The first episode was a lot of fun…unfortunately, I am traveling again and will have to wait until I return to my trusty DVR next week to see it!
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation