Saturday Night Sunset and Planets
Busy day, so I am finally getting around to last night’s pics. I was at the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum. The sky was pretty hazy, so I knew there was not much of a chance of a green flash, but sunset was still very scenic.
Venus and Saturn are farther away from each other now, but Venus is just below Mars. If you watch closely, you can see the relative positions change from night to night. Saturn is going to get lower each night very quickly now as it passes behind the Sun.
No chance of pics tonight, but good chance of rain here.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation