Three Planets and the Moon
I managed to get one quick shot last night…after the improv show. Didn’t have time to go anywhere scenic…just stepped outside the hotel and found the place with the clearest western horizon (which doesn’t exist in that part of Tucson). You can see Saturn is well off to the right with Mars above Venus. The pattern is changing pretty rapidly now. Venus and Mars will get a little closer over the next few days, but Saturn is going to Exit, Stage Right pretty quickly here so better get your views in quick. Mercury is probably out of the question (or will be shortly) if you missed it. Mercury was never easy to see this time.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation