They’re Moving Closer!
Yep, my photos of the three planets tonight. Caught a couple of short breaks in the clouds. Venus is the brightest on the bottom, Saturn is above Venus on the right and Mars is on the left. It’s getting really nice. Thursday night the Moon joins the party although it will be low in the sky. Friday the Moon will be just to the left of the trio. I’ll keep trying to get more pics as it gets closer and the monsoons here allow.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation