Three Planets from San Diego
Yes, I know I was just up in Sonoma County a few days ago (and for those keeping score at home, I am going to Boulder for the ASP meeting on Monday as soon as I finish up here at the Optics and Photonics meeting). I got lucky and they upgraded me to a harbor view room with a balcony. Therefore, I didn’t even have to leave my hotel room…just go out on the balcony and shoot tonight.
Unfortunately, I was dodging clouds as you can see. This is the best of the pics I got tonight (click to embiggen).
You might notice some lights at the bottom of the picture. I took a zoomed in shot a little before this one..
Hoping for clear skies tomorrow night so I can try again.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation