How to Take a 3D picture
I recently got a couple of cameras on the cheap to try and take some 3D pictures. Well, I just got my first results. I decided to make a short video outlining how I took the pictures so you know what I did.
Now on to the pictures. Be sure the picture you choose matches the type of 3D glasses you have. Click any of them for a larger version.
First, the red and cyan version.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation