Another Green Flash…
I went out tonight hoping to catch a glimpse of Comet McNaught after sunset. The comet proved elusive (I knew it would be tough) but I got there a little early and managed to zoom in and get another set of green flash pictures. Not a particularly impressive one, but I am getting better at catching the subtle ones.
Once again proving you don’t need to be looking over water to catch a green flash…although I guess technically the Pacific Ocean is about 400 miles out in that direction.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation