Venus and the Moon in May
I am on vacation in Florida and spending lots of time away from the computer, so I missed posting this in advance. Venus and the Moon had a lovely encounter tonight. I was out on Ann Maria Island snapping away as usual. Here are the highlights.
Now if you missed it tonight, that’s not the end of the world. It will be almost as good tomorrow night. However, the Moon will be above Venus instead of below Venus. Here’s the finder chart.
1 Comment »
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation