Astronomy Day 2010
Saturday, April 24th is Astronomy Day. Observatories, science centers and astronomy clubs around the country will be holding both day and night events tomorrow. Solar observing and hands-on activities or lectures can be found during the day and telescope observing at night. Saturn is very well positioned for evening observing and a nice Moon should be in the skies as well.
To find an event near you, contact your local science center or astronomy club. If you need help finding them, try Sky and Telescope’s list of astronomy clubs and organizations. Simply search by state. Most clubs and science centers have a web site which should give details of any events going on tomorrow.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation