Venus and Mercury: April 3rd
I was driving back from New Mexico tonight (more blogs on that trip coming) and stopped off of I-10 on Highway 191 to snap a few pictures of Mercury and Venus. They are having a nice conjunction and if you missed it tonight, tomorrow night is just about as good. Monday they will start moving noticeably apart. Anyway, here is a pic.
Now an interesting second pic. During this exposure, a car zipped past (the turnout I used was on the east side of the road and I was looking west). I thought the picture would be ruined, but I think it’s kind of a neat effect in its own right…and I caught a plane in this one as well. You will notice I wasn’t zoomed in on this on as much.
1 Comment »
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation