Thanksgiving ISS and Shuttle Pass
We had a very nice ISS and shuttle pass tonight. I got some good shots (the ISS is always on the right and the shuttle on the left…click to embiggen).In this shot, a car pulled up and its headlights illuminated the landscape for me.
There are only a handful of Shuttle Flights left so there are limited opportunities to get these shots. The Shuttle is scheduled to land tomorrow, so no more chances this time.
No comments yet.
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera
- Venus and Neptune
- A Night On Kitt Peak