A Night @Kitt Peak
I just got back from out Project Astro workshop night at Kitt Peak. Spend most of the evening showing teachers objects through the Galileoscope including Jupiter, Mizar, M4, M7, M8, M13 and M31. Not a bad collection for a little scope.
I did manage a couple of night shots. Couldn’t resist getting the Milky Way over one of the domes on Kitt Peak.I also took a shot toward Tucson of the lights. Remember Tucson has good lighting ordinances so note the lack of upward directed lighting, You still get some light…hey, there are a lot of people down there!
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation