Apollo 11: The Big Picture
Boston Globe’s the Big Picture series takes on Apollo 11 today. Here is a sample.
I like this one as it does a good job of showing the scale of a Saturn V. A Saturn V clocks in at about 111 meters tall. One of the other notable photos shows a very human side of the astronauts as they have breakfast before launch. Check out all the photos.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation