The ISS in July: Part I (I Hope!)
A little cloudy here in Tucson, but that didn’t stop me from going out to catch the ISS pass. Went to my usual haunt at Saguaro National Park East, right at the end of Speedway for those that know Tucson. Here is the first shot (click to embiggen).
The ISS moved to a more clear part of the sky and I got another shot.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation