Drink Beer, Go To Space, But Can You Drink Beer in Space?
Just a quick post, I just found out that as part of its 250th anniversary, Guiness is giving you a chance to win a trip to space on Virgin Galactic. Virgin Galactic. Virgin Galactic will take you on a sub-orbital flight to 60 some miles up (60 miles is widely considered space) where you can experience weightlessness and get spectacular views of Earth.
That’s not the only prize. They are also giving away a trip to an underwater bar and a private show by the Black Eyed Peas (all three involve black, get it? Dark beer, dark prizes!)
I can definitely think of worse reasons to have a beer!
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation