Shut Up and Kiss Me
Well, maybe not literally. I always like promoting citizen participation in science and now here is another interesting one you can participate in: research on why we kiss. Kisses have different purporse and blogger Sheril Kirshenbaum is looking at how we see kissing. She has posted 15 pictures of couples kissing and wants you to classify them as erotic kisses, frienship kisses, or relationship kisses.
Details and pictures are on her blog. You can’t make comments on the pictures (she doesn’t want people influenced by other’s opionions) and the results will be published in her new book.
Looks like a fun little project…check it out.
1 Comment »
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation