Shut Up and Kiss Me
Well, maybe not literally. I always like promoting citizen participation in science and now here is another interesting one you can participate in: research on why we kiss. Kisses have different purporse and blogger Sheril Kirshenbaum is looking at how we see kissing. She has posted 15 pictures of couples kissing and wants you to classify them as erotic kisses, frienship kisses, or relationship kisses.
Details and pictures are on her blog. You can’t make comments on the pictures (she doesn’t want people influenced by other’s opionions) and the results will be published in her new book.
Looks like a fun little project…check it out.
1 Comment »
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation
- More On Comet Lovejoy
- Here Comes Another Comet Lovejoy
- Seeing in the Infrared: The Seek Thermal Camera
- Venus and Neptune
- A Night On Kitt Peak