Hubble’s Big Picture
The were some tense moments, stuck pieces, but in the end it looks like it went well. Although we can’t be sure everything is 100% for a few weeks until everything is put through its paces, initial indications are good. All the instruments are communicating and sending back what is expected at this point.
Be sure to check out all the spectacular pictures of this mission.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation