It’s An Odd Day…
In the ongoing series of “Days only a math geek could love,” today is Odd Day. Odd Days occur when the month, day and year are three consecutive odd numbers. Today is 05/07/09. Odd days occur only six times each century so enjoy this truly Odd Day.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation