A few days ago I wrote about Square Root Day. I looked at my blog’s incoming links and found James Aruthur blogging in Square Day. Today is 3/05/2009. If you take the square root of 3052009 you get 1747. So the date today is a perfect square! The next one is April 1st, 2009, but then we have to wait until 2016 for the next one.
What do these mathematical oddities mean? Nothing, but they are fun!
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation