Name That Rover!
This beefed up rover will be nuclear powered and focus on whether Mars is or has ever been a place hospitable for microbial life. More power means more science instruments and a greater range for more exploration.
The winning entry gets a free trip to the Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena (where they build the rovers). Pass this on to teachers you know so we can get a lot of entries!
Reprinted with permission from the Half-Astrophysicst Blog.
No comments yet.
- Morning Planets
- Stars Over The Moonlit Desert
- Moon Dogs In Tucson
- A View of the Lunar Eclipse From Tucson
- Perseid in Hawaii
- The Crescent Moon, Mars and Mercury
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse
- Jupiter and the Full Moon and a Quick Timelapse
- Come Lovejoy From Kitt Peak
- Quick Comet Lovejoy Pics
- A Colorful Sunset Animation