Sunset, the Moon, Mars and Saturn
The weather is clearing in Tucson so photography is happening on a more regular basis. First up, a sunset through low clouds.
Next up, the Moon and Mars were right next to each other and passing through some thing clouds for an interesting picture.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Coke Commercials Go South (of the equator, that is)
- A Spotty Sunset
- Comet PanSTARRS and the Andromeda Galaxy
- A Sun Pillar From Tucson
- Comet Lemmon
- Sunset and Moonset in Chile
- Comet PanSTARRS Gets Brighter
- Comet Pan-STARRS Finally Enters the Evening Sky!
- The Moon Joins the Mercury-Mars Party
- The Mercury-Mars Conjunction
- A Couple of Planets and the ISS
- The Winter Sky