Sunset, the Moon, Mars and Saturn
The weather is clearing in Tucson so photography is happening on a more regular basis. First up, a sunset through low clouds.
Next up, the Moon and Mars were right next to each other and passing through some thing clouds for an interesting picture.
No comments yet.
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things
- Two Morning Comets
- The Crescent Moon and Uranus
- Supernova in M82
- Saguaro Star Trails
- Hunting the Horsehead
- Comet Lovejoy and the Hercules Cluster
- Lovejoy Rising
- Star Trails Over Kitt Peak
- Air Glow Over Kitt Peak
- Green Flashes From Chile
- An Open Letter From Comet Lovejoy