Sunset and The Night Sky
Just a couple of quick sunset pics from tonight.
Now a couple of night shots from Saguaro National Park East.
Nothing special, just enjoying taking some shots. Here’s your project: how many planets can you find?
No comments yet.
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things
- Two Morning Comets
- The Crescent Moon and Uranus
- Supernova in M82
- Saguaro Star Trails
- Hunting the Horsehead
- Comet Lovejoy and the Hercules Cluster
- Lovejoy Rising
- Star Trails Over Kitt Peak
- Air Glow Over Kitt Peak
- Green Flashes From Chile
- An Open Letter From Comet Lovejoy