Sunset and The Night Sky
Just a couple of quick sunset pics from tonight.
Now a couple of night shots from Saguaro National Park East.
Nothing special, just enjoying taking some shots. Here’s your project: how many planets can you find?
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Coke Commercials Go South (of the equator, that is)
- A Spotty Sunset
- Comet PanSTARRS and the Andromeda Galaxy
- A Sun Pillar From Tucson
- Comet Lemmon
- Sunset and Moonset in Chile
- Comet PanSTARRS Gets Brighter
- Comet Pan-STARRS Finally Enters the Evening Sky!
- The Moon Joins the Mercury-Mars Party
- The Mercury-Mars Conjunction
- A Couple of Planets and the ISS
- The Winter Sky