Super Bowl Sunset
Some of us were fortunate enough to live where sunset occurred over halftime so we could sneak out and avoid the invariably overhyped halftime show (and in the unlikely event that it turned out to be great and everyone was talking about it, there is always Youtube).
Now back to watch the end of the Super Bowl.
No comments yet.
- Air Glow Over Kitt Peak
- Green Flashes From Chile
- An Open Letter From Comet Lovejoy
- Comet ISON Brightens Rapidly
- Three Morning Comets: ISON, Encke, Lovejoy+the Beehive+a Meteor
- More ISON: Lovejoy meets the Beehive
- Venus and the Moon
- Green and Blue Flashes behind Kitt Peak
- Kitt Peak Sunset
- More Comet ISON and Comet Lovejoy Pics
- One of the Other Comets: Lovejoy
- A Spotty Sunset