Thanksgiving ISS and Shuttle Pass
We had a very nice ISS and shuttle pass tonight. I got some good shots (the ISS is always on the right and the shuttle on the left…click to embiggen).In this shot, a car pulled up and its headlights illuminated the landscape for me.
There are only a handful of Shuttle Flights left so there are limited opportunities to get these shots. The Shuttle is scheduled to land tomorrow, so no more chances this time.
No comments yet.
- The Zodiacal Light and Some Other Things
- Two Morning Comets
- The Crescent Moon and Uranus
- Supernova in M82
- Saguaro Star Trails
- Hunting the Horsehead
- Comet Lovejoy and the Hercules Cluster
- Lovejoy Rising
- Star Trails Over Kitt Peak
- Air Glow Over Kitt Peak
- Green Flashes From Chile
- An Open Letter From Comet Lovejoy