Shut Up and Kiss Me
Well, maybe not literally. I always like promoting citizen participation in science and now here is another interesting one you can participate in: research on why we kiss. Kisses have different purporse and blogger Sheril Kirshenbaum is looking at how we see kissing. She has posted 15 pictures of couples kissing and wants you to classify them as erotic kisses, frienship kisses, or relationship kisses.
Details and pictures are on her blog. You can’t make comments on the pictures (she doesn’t want people influenced by other’s opionions) and the results will be published in her new book.
Looks like a fun little project…check it out.
1 Comment »
- Lovejoy Rising
- Star Trails Over Kitt Peak
- Air Glow Over Kitt Peak
- Green Flashes From Chile
- An Open Letter From Comet Lovejoy
- Comet ISON Brightens Rapidly
- Three Morning Comets: ISON, Encke, Lovejoy+the Beehive+a Meteor
- More ISON: Lovejoy meets the Beehive
- Venus and the Moon
- Green and Blue Flashes behind Kitt Peak
- Kitt Peak Sunset
- More Comet ISON and Comet Lovejoy Pics